Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Waalaikummussalam warahmatullah hiwabarokatuh Cikgu Ariffin!"

Haa. Itu la bunyi nye, bile ak bg salam kepada kelas tusyen ak. Style tak style la kan cikgu ariffin ni. haha.

So FYI, i just started teaching at a Multi purpose hall. I'm a Teacher!! So my students are not under-grads  nor are they masters or PhD candidates. Kalau PhD candidates tkde nye jwb salam mcm tu kan. The kids are from year 1-6. Pffffftt!!

Pada mule nya agak pening la jgk, nk fikirkan aktiviti, camne nak handle, cmne nk mengajar lg. Beghat2. So then i thought to myself. When you were their age, the best you can hope from a teacher is what? I always wanted my teacher to be funny, i HATE strict teachers, and i always like the teacher being friendly. So the character Cikgu Ariffin was born. Cheh, padahal same je klu kat luar pun. Cume kali ni dlm klas, dorg cuak skit aa. haha.

I told a kid to get out of the class for calling me "cikgu ipin". Menggelabah die, muka dh habis cuak. Sekali ak ckp "haa taw cuak" with a lovely smile. Bantai dorg gelak ramai2 kat budak tu. hahaha.

I love kids, and always will. I find it pleasing and enjoyable that i get to teach them. I have a chance of changing someone's perspective and view in life. I have a chance to shape and mould one's character so that he or she will be a better person. I'm grateful and thankful to those who have thought me well down the years and made me the person i am today. I am.. CIKGU ARIFFIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment