Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cars, cars, cars.

I wanna talk about cars (obviously).

So, the obvious thing to talk about would be my favorite car. As i said before, its the Ferrari 458. Why you ask? Eh, you didn't ask? Oh.. Takpe i wanna talk about it anyway. Coz its my blog. not yours. haha. Its just an awesome car! I mean i have a hell of a long way to go till i can even think of buying that machine. I know i'll get there someday (10 years time). So why is it awesome.
1. Its a Ferrari kot!!!
2. Its super fast, beats is little brother - the F430 - by miles!!!
3. It can also be a comfortable car. Loud and agressive when you want it. And slow and soft when u need it.

Since i'm still a student, and i don't have a car (yet). My 1st car, i would like it to be a Honda Civic EG6. Coz its cool. i mean, mrs.Ariffin dh ade myvi. So why nak beli another family car lg, (cheh ''family car''). EG6 just suits my boy racer style perfectly. Boleh aa fight ngn neo cps brader tu. agaga.

Say if i'm not buying a car as my first form of transport. A ninja 250 or kawasaki ER6N would do just fine! I mean a Yamaha R6 is the dream. But, you gotta take it step by step.

This entry is quite boring kan.
its 12.46am. i just feel like blogging. lalalalalaal.
Here's a few pictures of the dreams above :D

FERRARI 458


HONDA CIVIC EG 6
 




YAMAHA YZF-R6


No comments:

Post a Comment