Saturday, April 2, 2011

2nd of the day. Awak punye takde pun? :P

The title is for my Mrs. Mane awk ni, takde update pun? BOORRIINNGGG. Haha.

So yes, now i finally have something to say. No pointless typing here. So put your reading glasses on and read!


"Hendaklah kamu berkahwin dengan seorang gadis yang engkau boleh bergurau senda dengannya dan dia akan bergurau senda dengan engkau".

(Hadis Rasulullah SAW)
 
Cool kan that hadith? My friend on Facebook did it as his status. I just find it very interesting and true. I mean, imagine if you married or get close with someone just because she's super hot. Hot-ness will go away soon enough. By the end of the time you guys finish talking about each other's hot-ness, you guys will endure pure boredom with each other. Maybe that's why celebrities get divorced so much. With character, personality and homour. Those things stay for a life time.

Don't get me wrong, beauty is important, but more importantly is the person him/herself. If she's super ultra zoey deschanel like hot, but perangai macam biznitch. Ain't my taste bro. My ideal girl would have the perfect blend of both beauty, humour, crazy, clumsy, cute and independent! I like an independent women, but not so independent la. Kang tak manje2 tak best lak. Haha.

I'm pretty sure you know what i'm trying to say.

Have an awesome Saturday! I know i will, even without my 3rd gf.. astro. huhu.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. haha sebuk jeeeee!!i already posted 3 postttts before you! so u y kena kejar my post =p

    ReplyDelete