Sunday, April 3, 2011

Glory, Glory Man United!

The Comeback Kings did it again!

I'm a Man United fan for life! Had half of my childhood in Manchester, grew up playing football in Manchester. Fell in love with Man United in Manchester. I love Man U so much, at one time i couldn't figure out why everyone else won't support Man U. They are just the best team ever! But hey, everyone has their own tastes right. I miss the rivalry, experiencing it first hand was definitely a treat for me :D

I really hate when some Man U fans say stupid stuff. Fagging embarrassing dowh! Eg. I caught one united fan saying this on espnstar.com, "people who call man utd 'man u' are stupid and don't know football". Like wtfreck?! What the hell does that have to do with anything?! Damn noobs!

So anyway, MU baru menang td. 4-2 to West ham. Eventhough we were 2-0 down at halftime. We came back with 4 goals in the 2nd half. GET IN! The best part was, my friend, chot (bukan nama sebenar) dah message2 when it was the 70th minute. Kalah la ape la. Normal stuff that we all do. I especially love to kenekan others when their team is losing. hehe.

So to cut a short story shorter, when he messaged, it was 2-0. then at the final whistle it was 4-2. haha mmg, in your face gile laa. hahaha. sorry aa chot, ak dh ckp jgn overconfident. kekekekeke.

Peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment