Sunday, March 27, 2011

Street Racing

So what's this about then? I joined a gang? Mat rempit? Boy Racer? Budak main kete? What what??
No lah. I like to drive fast on the streets sometimes. I know its illegal, but what else to do when i'm in need of adrenaline rush.

So everytime after weekend futsal (coz i play futsal everyday in youaiyeay), fahmi and i will definitely test who has the bigger private part (haha) by racing on the streets. He'll usually smoke me on the big roads as my Myvi can go so so je, but his Neo CPS will eat my Myvi's dust when we're in town roads. eg, shah alam. hehe.

Maybe some of you think its unsafe for us to weave around in traffic, late braking, 'cucuk'-ing other cars. Well, it is. But that's the point though innit? Without the danger, where's the rush?

Anyway, it's late. I wanna go take a shower before going to bed. Just got back from futsal and racing :D

P/s: If you really wanna go racing in a safe environment, i suggest you go to:
1. GoCart-ing at Shah Alam stadium.
2. If you wanna test how good is your car. Go to track days at Sepang International Circuit (SIC). Although there's a RM300 fee you'd have to pay.

Cheerios =]

No comments:

Post a Comment