Sunday, March 27, 2011

About Me

5 posts in and i just started to feel the mood to write about myself. So, ABOUT ME!
I was born on th 26th of January 1990. Eldest out of 5 children.
My relationship status is single but not available, however still looking. Waceh! Cancel the still looking part. Marah my mrs. nnt. Hehe =]

As most guys are, I'm a football and motorsport enthusiasts. I support Man Utd. I love JDM cars, supercars and sportscars alike. I love superbikes! I follow F1, I follow football. I also follow other blogs. Mainly blogserius and i think Maria elena is funny in her silly and sengal way
I like sports. =]
I have an awesome gf. :D <3


So, what else. ah! I like to chill with my friends and meet cool new people.
I guess that's all that you can know about me from here. If you want to know more.
Call me on 017-2.. aish. agak2 aa nak bagi phone number kan. Facebook sudey!!
Haha.

Till next post young bloods!

1 comment: