Monday, June 20, 2011

Car Mags.

ellow! (with a british accent. yup, i do it real good.)

Car magazines! My friends know that i buy car magazines every month. or maybe once in 2 months. Reason i buy them? No.. not to berangan every day. It's for my leisure reading! I like to know what is happening under that bonnet. i want to know what can make my car go faster, brake harder and turn quicker.

I used to LOVE buying TopGear (TG) magazines. But lately, since Najib bought Extreme Kars (EK) mags.. I started to like them more! Why? Well, TopGear is awesome in their own way. Yup, who doesn't love hypercars, supercars and them lot. What, you don't? You must be crazy.

Anywayy. The reason i prefer Extreme Kars than TopGear is that Extreme Kars are about the modded up cars in Malaysia!! how awesome is that? This means that i can relate to the cars better than i can in TopGear. Sure2, TopGear is funnier and Extreme Kars is all about facts and stats. But that's what i want!!! It also tells me where I can get the stuff for whenever i need them.

The last issue of EK had a neo, civic eg6 (my baby), satria lama and a swift. While this latest one has a skyline R34 GTT, Honda Civic FD2, a DC5, Impreza, Neo, Perdana, Vios and Viva!
While the latest issue of TG had the new McLaren supercar, some ferraris, and something. idk. tak baca lagi.

Also, EK mags ada hotmodels. TG don't. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment